This calendar lists conferences, seminars and other public activities on strategic security, defence, strategic studies, international relations, international security, domestic security, military history and associated matters.
The events listed are generally those organised by official, professional, educational, research or charitable bodies for public benefit, rather than commercial activities conducted solely for profit.
Australian National Maritime Museum Seminar
New ideas on old wars: The archaeology of war
Friday-Saturday, 22-23 June 2018
Australian National Maritime Museum, 2 Murray Street, Darling Harbour (Sydney), NSW
Enquiries: (02) 9298-3645 or www.anmm.gov.au/archaeology
Schedule of ADF "Open Days"
Information on ADF Museums
Air Force: http://www.airforce.gov.au/raafmuseum/
Disclaimers and disclosures
- Conference Calendar seeks to list relevant events over the following six months or so.
- Inclusion in this calendar does not mean or imply that the Australia Defence Association necessarily endorses the activity listed or its sponsoring institution or organisation.
- Inclusion is customary for activities run by academic and research institutions, profession-based institutes, industry peak-body organisations, charitable bodies, the defence force or government departments and agencies.
- In order to target likely attendees directly, organisers of professional, academic and commercial conferences and other activities can also advertise them in our publications and on this website.
- ADA advertising policy is detailed here. In summary, the ADA exercises a public-interest test for advertisements and does not seek, accept or publish advertorial-type articles in its publications or on this website.
- Except where organisers choose to advertise in our publications at standard rates, the ADA derives no financial benefit from the activities listed in Conference Calendar.
- As a standard professional courtesy arrangement in some cases, ADA representatives may be provided with complimentary registration when speaking or chairing a session at a conference, helping structure the intellectual or professional content of a conference program, or assisting with the provision of information and publicity to professional, corporate and public audiences.